You write code.We handle the rest.
Deploy serverless code instantly across the globe to give it exceptional performance, reliability, and scale.
- From signup to globally deployed in <5min
- Your code runs within milliseconds of your users worldwide
- Say goodbye to cold starts—support for 0ms worldwide
# Install Wrangler, and log into your account
~/ $ npm install -g wrangler
# Create and publish a “Hello World” Worker
~/ $ wrangler init hello -y
~/ $ cd hello
~/hello $ wrangler publish
“Cloudflare Workers has changed the way we build our apps. We don’t have to think about regions, we just deploy code and it runs seamlessly around the world.”
Great power.Less responsibility.
High performance global network
Every deploy is made to a network of data centers running V8 isolates. Your code is powered by Cloudflare’s network which is milliseconds away from virtually every Internet user.
Write in JS, Rust, C, and C++
Support for 0ms cold starts
Most serverless platforms experience a cold start every time you deploy or your service increases in popularity. Workers can run your code instantly, without cold starts.
The first 100,000 requests each day are free and paid plans start at just $5/10 million requests, making Workers as much as ten-times less expensive than other serverless platforms.
For a 50ms Worker compute workload including API Gateway & other required services
No servers to maintain
Edge storage, built in
Store your static assets at the edge with Workers KV, our global, low-latency key-value data store. Access your assets alongside your code and transform them via powerful APIs (e.g. HTMLrewriter) to modify your page before it reaches the user.
Static assets with dynamic power
Build your first Worker now.
- Deploy up to 30 Worker scripts
- Runs on all 275+ network locations
- Free workers.dev subdomain
- Up to 10ms CPU time per request
- Lowest latency after the first request
- Limited Workers KV edge storage
- Everything in Free, plus:
- Up to 30s wall time per request Need more? Contact us!
- Always lowest latency
- Additional Workers KV edge storage